Substitute Play Rules:
- If a team cannot have at least four roster members present for the match, then up to 2 substitutions can be used to make a maximum of a 4 players for the night. No substitue is allowed if 4 roster members or 3 roster members and 1 substitute is available. Team using the substitue must notify the qcda vice president that a substitute was used. Notification can be via text, email, or phone.
- A substitute may play one time per season before they are required to join the qcda. The second time a player substitutes, they will be required to join the qcda and pay the qcda membership fee.
- Teams with five roster members are not permitted to use a substitute for the fifth roster member.
- A substitute player is legal if 1) their current qcda rating is no more than 20 points higher than the player they are substituting for, or 2) the substitute’s qcda rating is no higher than the beginning season division average for the division (i.e. 1, 2, 3, 4) In which they are substituting. Use highest number 1) or 2). This rule does not apply to division 1.
- All substitutes must be correctly indicated on the score sheet. Once a substitute is recorded on the score sheet, that substitute will play the remainder of the match even if the original player arrives.
- Both team captains must verify that the sub is rated and agree to their eligibility to play.
- A substitute cannot be a member of any team in the current league.
- A substitute may not play for more than one team on the same night.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org< letting them know you're using a sub
Find Me A Sub
Enter the player on your team you'd like to sub for and we'll show you the people who can sub for them.
|Dan Curley||47.97||2.27||93.37||Will Only Sub for Northern Exposure|
|Karl Von Seggern||45.8||1.9||83.8|
|Joe Safley||41.56||2||81.56||Cannot Sub at Steamers|
|Firas Abu Tarieh||34.36||1.75||69.36|
|Tegan Bolerjack||36.42||1.14||59.22||May Only Sub at Surf if Working|